Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country and the ninth-largest in the world, its an economic powerhouse of Central Asia, generating about 60% of the region’s GDP, primarily through its oil/gas industry. At its heart, Kazakhstan is officially a democratic, secular, unitary, constitutional republic with a diverse cultural heritage, and its neighboring countries include Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan, with an eastern coast near the Caspian sea.
The universities of Kazakhstan are recognized globally for their high-quality schooling methodology. The universities are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, NMC and chosen by many Indians as their top picks.
Living in Kazakhstan is a unique, enriching experience, portrayed by solid contrasts: old and new. European and Asian mix here together, making accordingly a vivid, enthusiastic blend that offers numerous expats.
Indicative study Cost of MBBS Program
|Undergraduate Medical Degree
|$25,000 to $33,000*
Top Colleges to Study in Kazakhstan
Live In Kazakhstan
- Ever wondered about living in a place known for its world-famous bird watching site & 5000 ancient rock carvings?
- Living in a country, around the unknown yet friendly 18.8 million people with their hearts full of kindness & hospitality. Certainly, sounds comfortable to us, what about you?
- Imagine wandering in the world’s ninth-largest country which is number one when it comes to peacefulness among the others in the region. Sounds secure, doesn’t it?
- This will surely feel enchanting because this country has beautiful world heritage sites, underwater forests & one of the world’s largest lakes.
- Let your career develop with kind hearts & let yourself carry on your dream profession in this astounding country, Kazakhstan.