Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is one of the central Asian republics bordering Kazakhstan, China, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan. It is a mountainous country harboring Lake Issyk-Kul, the second-largest mountain lake in the world after Titicaca. Kyrgyzstan was among the top two choices for Indians to study MBBS, primarily because of the low tuition fees. MBBS degrees from Kyrgyzstan are widely accepted worldwide, not to mention the universities there are recognized by MCI, WHO, and the World Directory of Medical Schools.
In Kyrgyzstan, the total cost for pursuing MBBS is around 15-20 lacs, including the hostel and mess fees. The country is also quite close to India, with a 3-4 hour flight time, pretty convenient for spending time with family during the summer holidays.
Kyrgyzstan is a modern and happy country including so much to give, from old customs to the environment and plenty of leisure alternatives. It has gone through many difficulties and challenges but it has now become a perfect place to pursue MBBS.
Indicative study Cost of MBBS Program
|Undergraduate Medical Degree
|$25,000 to $33,000*
Top Colleges to Study in Kyrgyzstan
Live In Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyzstan is one of those hidden gems that only a couple of individuals, outside the nearby region, have ever seen at this point as no one else seems to know about it yet.
- This country is extremely beautiful but has been neglected for so long but is worth the effort to spend a lot of time here.
- It is also known as the Switzerland of Central Asia, mountains cover 80% of the land region, making Kyrgyzstan perhaps the hilliest nation on the planet.
- It additionally has the absolute tallest mountain ranges on the planet, including three mountain tops over 7,000 meters.
- Wonderful spots and amazing mountain ranges make it the best place for a student to explore and study.